Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Da Blog

So these are the things that are on my mind tonight. I finished The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown the other day and I have to say, it was an enjoyable read. It was one of those books that, when I was not reading it, I was thinking about reading it. I also looked up about 300 details in the book, because that is the way I roll, and everything was legit. I am now wondering if I should have gone to Stamford with my spiritualist friend to visit the house that has a portal in the backyard.


Donald Trump rented out some property in Bedford, N.Y. so that Moammar Gadhafi could erect a bedouin-style tent for entertaining, according to a State Department official. Gadhafi had tried to pitch his famous tent in Manhattan's Central Park, which was a "no go" with city officials. Englewood, New Jersey didn't want him, nor did the Helmsley Hotel or the Pierre. I am not sure what "The Donald" was thinking then, or what his Bedford, N.Y. neighbors are thinking now.

Got my flu shot today and my pneumonia shot. I had pneumonia last year and the year before. Made me think I should put some effort forth on the prevention end of the deal. My mother always said an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Yes mother.

No comments: