Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Daily Demands

So sure, I knew that going back to work would be a pull on my time and make blogging difficult. I didn't figure in all the errands that I would have to run after school, all the socializing I would have to do, and my daughter's move to a new apartment in the East Village. Sorry blog followers. I know I hate it when I am following a blog and then...nothing. But today I have some pictures that may entertain you.
This is the sunset at my beach a few nights ago, when I was not blogging. The moonlight shining on the water, the night when I was not blogging.
I had my honey at my side and a glass of Cabernet in my hand.
The new floor and wall in the kitchen where I work. Some are made angry by the color of the floor. I just wonder why? Then, there is the gate of the collective garden that my daughter calls "The Secret Garden." It is next to her new building, has a fire pit, one hears running water, and there are hidden stone benches and picnic tables for neighbors, who join, to use. She wants to join immediately, to get some bulbs in before it gets too late. I have already bought bags of narcissus, hyacinths, and leucojum. I can totally understand where she is coming from. I think perhaps a nice apartment warming present would be a basket of bulbs. But I think I will wait until after moving day.

No comments: